Monday, November 1, 2010



I had so much fun! it was an exhausting trip well worth it! :) first of all we didn't leave anywhere near on time the first night, we ended up not leaving until 10:30 meaning we got into LV at 3:30! :) I drove half the way but then I had to have Ty relieve me I was getting sleepy! He was such a trooper all weekend! :) so then we woke up at 9 the next morning... yes 9 don't ask me why! and we all had a great day hanging out, we got all dressed up in all of our SWEET costumes and then went to a super fun Halloween party, with beating hearts, crime scenes, and JUST DANCE on the WII! (might I interject right here that Rachel, Travis, and Ty had the best performance of the night!!! :) then we all went to the strip and wouldn't you know it.. WE RODE THE NEW YORK NEW YORK ROLLERCOASTER! it was a fantastical time what with all of us in our costumes we were quite the sight to see!!! (Did I mention that I have the best group of Friends?) so then we all went and walked the strip and tried to see the lights at the belagio.. we didn't make it in time soooooo then we all walked back and went to bed LOL. The next day we slept in until noon.. holy moly how time flew! we then went and ate at the wonderful Cafe Rio and as much as it pains me to say it..... they definitely had better tortillas than my beloved Costa Vida... sigh... oh well I still am addicted. We then went back to the strip.. and after some MINOR confusion we finally all arrived at the FRIGHT DOME.... where we were greeted with some of THE SCARIEST CLOWNS I HAVE EVER IN MY LIFE BEEN FOLLOWED BY. thats right folks i said clowns that FOLLOW YOU..... and scare you and pick on you even more if you show that you are scared... needless to say they literally cornered us for a good 5 minutes. SO SCARY, there were rides, and SCARY haunted houses and all kinds of good stuff. Time flew by and before we knew it it was 10:00 and we still hadn't left Vegas, time flew again and all of a sudden it was time for us to leave.
SOOOO we skidadled on out of Vegas around 12:30, my wonderful friends Meredith and Rachel drove while i slept in the back. we arrived at 6:10 a.m. in Queen Creek, I got ready and Left at 7 a.m. for an exhausting day at work.... I LOVE MY LIFE!!! :) PICTURES TO COME SOON! XOXO

No comments: