Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The BEST Honeymoon EVER~

Okay--- So Jaran and I (Mostly Me) Planned the BEST Honeymoon ever (and got awesome deals as well) We booked a cruise through Carnival to the Bahamas!!!!! gave ourselves an extra day, and then went to universal studios.....mainly to see... HARRY POTTER WORLD!!!! (it's okay to be jealous!) Basically it was the most amazing trip and I'll have to give the details and how much we spent total on a different post because this trip REALLY did NOT cost a fortune! :)
Anyways- We had the most amazing time and took a BAJILLION PICTURES..... here comes the tale of horror...
About a month after our honeymoon I thought to myself.. I need to get those pictures off of Jaran's phone...... then I went about my business... THE NEXT DAY... Apple has a new update for the phones.. Jaran does his update... and alas...... his phone WIGS OUT, and makes him reset to the original settings.. some of you might know what that means.. but for those of you who don't... it means your phone automatically goes back to the last time you backed it up... For Jaran this was January 2013..... BEFORE he and I had even met.... Needless to say..... We LOST ALL of our honeymoon pictures from his phone.. some of you may know that I'm obsessed with pictures and yes.. I cried for a little while... maybe a couple days....or weeks.. anyways... I'm over it now because what we could salvage is enough :) Clearly-- they aren't in order :)Enjoy!

NOTE: Some of these pictures I stole from the internet because we literally took the EXACT same pictures.... but obviously lost them :)
Jaran and The Cat in the Hat
My first Butterbeer--- (get the frozen kind :D)

Jaran's Butter Beer

We got to see the famous "Atlantis"

Port Lucaya

THE THREE BROOMSTICKS!

Self Explanatory "Universal" Sign

Hogwarts School of Which Craft and Wizardry

The Gardens


A beautiful Catholic Church


The Deck of the Ship



A lil Put Put Up Top :)




Ship Model


Beautiful Sunsets!



Catholic Church again

INSIDE the beautiful church!

PERFECT BEACHES!


Literally took a nap on the beach in a hammock in the Bahamas. HEAVEN


Love Him....


Buried Alive...



Hubby and the Boat (isn't he Precious?)

Awesome Lighthouse (our pictures don't give it justice)

Jaran did a Panorama ;)

More of the Gardens


The Queen's Staircase

As I said.. AMAZING Beaches.


Fort above the Queens Staircase- You could see the entire Island :)

No comments: