Wednesday, February 9, 2011

UPDATE for the next few months!

Well Since I am sitting here BORED as usual at work. I figured I would update my lil blog on my life... Its a good life. HA WELL Rachel and I FINALLY hung some pictures in our apartment. Our kitchen and living room looks soo much HOME-IER now haha. ALSO as we are waiting ANXIOUSLY to go to Florida, we are also going to be out of town pretty much EVERY WEEKEND until then starting this weekend.
THIS weekend we are going to Rachels Hometown of El Paso... WOO HOO! I have told her about 50 times that I would go see her home town and NOW I REALLY am going! :) yay! haha
THEN the weekend after I will be going to MY HOME! haha yay! AKA Farmington for presidents day! I'm excited because I have Monday off work so i get to be there ALL DAY Saturday and ALL DAY SUNDAY! yay!!
but then the next weekend I wil actually be in PHX BUT it is my BFFF MEREDITHS BIRTHDAY!!! the girl is gonna be 22! seems like only yesterday we were celebrating her 21st! weird! so that is going to be one FUN weekend! :)
ssoooo I believe the weekend after that is the weekend that Rachel and I are planning on going to Havasu with her co-worker Sage! YAY! THEN COMES FLORIDA!! so yeah basically the next few weeks will be full of traveling and FUN with my BESTIES!!!!
In the words of Rachel "We Are Young and We Are Fun!" YAY for us! but yeah that's me and my life. And because I can't stand being sick I got myself a Z-pack and am feeling much better! :) YAY for drugs! haha
lets seee yup I basically have nothing fun to say except that since my Birthday is lame this year and its on a week day and I'll be out of town both weekends before and after my birthday to weddings I'm going to go Sky Diving 2 weeks before my 23rd birthday...
HOLY MOLY FOLKS! ME?! 23.... EEEW! jk now that I've faced the facts that I'm old I'm willing to embrace my age and simply have fun! Heck I'm 22 might as well enjoy it for these last 3 months! HA
okay that's all....
Pump up the Jams.

No comments: