Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving!!!


Thanksgiving! Oh how joyous was this week! Well we left Farmington in 12 degree weather and then ended up in Mesa in around 80 degree weather! It was Beautiful!! well we all had a wonderful time that night catching up and enjoying eachothers company. My Family is pretty much the funniest people I have ever met! Thursday we had a wonderful Fried Turkey! with all the wonderful delights of thanksgiving food and more pies than I can remember! the Chocolate pie was obviously my favorite! :) then we all took a very long night and fell asleep to a family favoriye movie Young Frankenstien! then that night we all played the game Farkle lol but I prefer to call it CRAP! lol Friday we all went to the busiest mall i have ever seen and shopped ofr a little bit. then we went to the most wonderful restaurant Lucilles and had Fried Pickles.. MMMMMMM LOVE IT! afterwards we went to watch the lighting ceremony of the Mesa Temple Christmas Lights. B-E-A-Utiful! Saturday sadly my parents had to leave back to farmington and I stayed here to live with my wonderful loving and most amazing aunt and uncle! :) I am looking forward to starting school in January to become a Dental Assistant! :)
MY LIFE=HAPPY! :D

The Camphuysen Girls!


The Holgate Girls!

ALL TOGETHER!!!! LOVES THEM ALL SO MUCH!


No comments: