Saturday, August 22, 2009

Brianna's Bridal Shower!!








The First thing i would like to say about Brianna's Bridal shower is that it was totally fun!!! :) Whit, Me and Tannie really had a fun time with it :) the food was AMAZING! and the decorations totally cute! i provided games that i think everyone enjoyed lol Brianna is one of my favorite people in the world and whether we were goin on double dates in highschool or just messin around as cousins I've always had tons of fun with her.. even if she would use her brute force to flip me over the couch when we were kids ;)







Lol this was my favorite game that i planned, everyone draws what they think Brianna will look like on her wedding day.. the catch is that the have to draw it on thier heads!! :) others included the natural "How much do you know about the Groom and Bride" Games lol



(Below) This is my Fav pic of Brianna Showing off some of the gifts she got at the Bridal shower (why yes that is a man thong she has in her hands!) who was it from you ask?


Well My Older Sister Of COURSE!

No comments: